Please be kindly informed that on 6 February 2020 Narodowy Bank Polski put into circulation a silver coin 100th Anniversary of Poland’s Wedding to the Baltic Sea with a face of value 50 zł.
On the reverse centrally an image of General Józef Haller in uniform, with his hand raised, on horseback, at the seaside; below it on the left and right, stylised Polish flags.
The coin issue price is 830 PLN.
Please be kindly informed that on 18 December 2019 Narodowy Bank Polski put into circulation a gold coin The Return of Gold to Poland with the face value of 100 zł.
On the reverse at the top, the inscription: POWRÓT / ZŁOTA / DO POLSKI (The Return of Gold to Poland); below it, a horizontal line and the inscription: NBP. Below the inscription, two stylised oak leaves; in the bottom part, the inscription: Au / 999,9. In four corners, stylised oak leaves, separated at the top and bottom by a horizontal line along the rim.
The coin issue price is 2100 PLN.
Please be kindly informed that on 20 November 2019 Narodowy Bank Polski put into circulation a set of two silver coins 10 zł Prussian Homage, 10 zł Russian Homage.
On the reverse of 10 zł Prussian Homage centrally, a transposition of a fragment of Jan Matejko’s painting The Prussian Homage, depicting the feudal oath made by Albrecht Hohenzollern to Sigismund the Elder.
On the reverse of 10 zł Russian Homage centrally, a transposition of a fragment of Jan Matejko’s painting Shuysky Tsars at the Warsaw Sejm, depicting the homage paid to Sigismund Vasa by the Russian Tsar Vasili Shuysky and his brothers.
The set issue price is 500 PLN.
Information about the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016), hereinafter the “GDPR”, we kindly inform you that your personal data are processed by Narodowy Bank Polski with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21, for the purpose of:
- performing a contract for the sale of a collector item i.e. investment gold, referred to in Article 121 of the Act of 11 March 2004 on Goods and Services Tax (as amended), concluded by you and NBP;
- necessary performance of the duties of Narodowy Bank Polski arising from Article 125 of the Act of 11 March 2004 on Goods and Services Tax
(Journal of Laws of 2017, items 1221 and 2491 and of 2018, items 62 and 86);
- purchasing collector items documented with a VAT invoice;
- carrying out an order placed at the online shop;
- handling a complaint.
At the same time we inform you that:
- the personal data controller is Narodowy Bank Polski, with its registered office at ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21, 00-919 Warsaw.
- NBP ensures contact with the data protection officer at NBP by e-mail at the address email@example.com or by mail at the address of the personal data controller. Detailed information concerning the data protection officer is available on the website: www. nbp.pl/RODO and in a publicly accessible location at the seat of Narodowy Bank Polski.
- Your submission of personal data is a condition for:
1) purchasing – at NBP – gold coins referred to in § 1 para. 3 of Resolution No. 43/2013;
2) purchasing collector items documented with a VAT invoice;
3) carrying out an order placed at the online shop;
4) handling a complaint.
4. NBP does not use the personal data provided by you for automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
5. You are responsible for the correctness of the personal data provided.
6. You have:
1) the right to request access to your personal data;
2) the right of modification of your personal data, including their rectification;
3) the right of erasure or to request restriction of processing of your personal data by NBP;
4) the right to object to your personal data processing by NBP;
5) the right to request that NBP provides you with your personal data made available to NBP in order to be transferred to another service provider;
6) the right to withdraw consent to your personal data processing by NBP.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
8. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years from the end of the year in which they were collected.
9. In order to exercise the right determined in para. 3, please send your request at personal data controller.
please be advised that in order to obtain a VAT invoice for the purchase of collector items in the Internet shop a natural person not carrying out economic activity must send a sales receipt confirming the purchase to Narodowy Bank Polski at the following address:
Narodowy Bank Polski
Wydział Wartości Kolekcjonerskich
ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21
with an annotation: faktura.
The envelope should contain the customer’s data: name, surname and correspondence address. The invoice will be sent to the return address indicated on the envelope by the customer.
We welcome you of the online shop Kolekcjoner. Please be informed that logging into the shop is made using the previous login; before the first log-in, a change of the password will be required.
You may change the password by clicking the following link.
In the event of any questions regarding the sale of collector items, please contact the staff of the Collector Items Section on the following telephone numbers: +48 22 185 91 96 or +48 22 185 91 59.
Infoline is available Monday to Friday between 8:15 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. CET
Kolekcjoner online shop team