Please be kindly informed that on 3 November 2020 Narodowy Bank Polski will be putting into circulation a silver coin The Enduring Soldiers Accursed by the Communists Mieczysław Dziemieszkiewicz - „Rój” with the face value of 10 zł.
On the reverse centrally, an image of the bust of Mieczysław Dziemieszkiewicz in uniform; on the left, an image of the Order of Polonia Restituta. Semi-circular inscriptions, on the left: MIECZYSŁAW DZIEMIESZKIEWICZ, and on the right: ”RÓJ”.
The coin issue price is 150 PLN.
Please be kindly informed that on 27 October 2020 Narodowy Bank Polski put into circulation a silver coin Great Actresses - Antonina Hoffmann with a face of value 20 zł.
On the reverse at the top, the bust of Antonina Hoffmann from the 1872 sculpture by Władysław Eliasz, surrounded by a decorative circle filled – in the rim – with an ornament of pellets; in the circle, semi-circular inscriptions, on the left: ANTONINA, and on the right: HOFFMANN.
The coin issue price is 260 PLN.
Please be kindly informed that on 14 October 2020 Narodowy Bank Polski put into circulation a silver coin 10 zł The great Polish economists – Leopold Caro.
On the reverse centrally, a stylised portrait of Leopold Caro; on the right, partly against the portrait, vertically, an inscription made up of letters at right angles: LEOPOLD CARO / 1864-1939. In the background of the portrait, a composition of squares of different sizes, forming a separate vertical area.
The coin issue price is 150 PLN.
Information about the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016), hereinafter the “GDPR”, we kindly inform you that your personal data are processed by Narodowy Bank Polski with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21, for the purpose of:
- performing a contract for the sale of a collector item i.e. investment gold, referred to in Article 121 of the Act of 11 March 2004 on Goods and Services Tax (as amended), concluded by you and NBP;
- necessary performance of the duties of Narodowy Bank Polski arising from Article 125 of the Act of 11 March 2004 on Goods and Services Tax
(Journal of Laws of 2017, items 1221 and 2491 and of 2018, items 62 and 86);
- purchasing collector items documented with a VAT invoice;
- carrying out an order placed at the online shop;
- handling a complaint.
At the same time we inform you that:
- the personal data controller is Narodowy Bank Polski, with its registered office at ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21, 00-919 Warsaw.
- NBP ensures contact with the data protection officer at NBP by e-mail at the address email@example.com or by mail at the address of the personal data controller. Detailed information concerning the data protection officer is available on the website: www. nbp.pl/RODO and in a publicly accessible location at the seat of Narodowy Bank Polski.
- Your submission of personal data is a condition for:
1) purchasing – at NBP – gold coins referred to in § 1 para. 3 of Resolution No. 43/2013;
2) purchasing collector items documented with a VAT invoice;
3) carrying out an order placed at the online shop;
4) handling a complaint.
4. NBP does not use the personal data provided by you for automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
5. You are responsible for the correctness of the personal data provided.
6. You have:
1) the right to request access to your personal data;
2) the right of modification of your personal data, including their rectification;
3) the right of erasure or to request restriction of processing of your personal data by NBP;
4) the right to object to your personal data processing by NBP;
5) the right to request that NBP provides you with your personal data made available to NBP in order to be transferred to another service provider;
6) the right to withdraw consent to your personal data processing by NBP.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
8. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years from the end of the year in which they were collected.
9. In order to exercise the right determined in para. 3, please send your request at personal data controller.
please be advised that in order to obtain a VAT invoice for the purchase of collector items in the Internet shop a natural person not carrying out economic activity must send a sales receipt confirming the purchase to Narodowy Bank Polski at the following address:
Narodowy Bank Polski
Wydział Wartości Kolekcjonerskich
ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21
with an annotation: faktura.
The envelope should contain the customer’s data: name, surname and correspondence address. The invoice will be sent to the return address indicated on the envelope by the customer.
We welcome you of the online shop Kolekcjoner. Please be informed that logging into the shop is made using the previous login; before the first log-in, a change of the password will be required.
You may change the password by clicking the following link.
In the event of any questions regarding the sale of collector items, please contact the staff of the Collector Items Section on the following telephone numbers: +48 22 185 91 96 or +48 22 185 91 59.
Infoline is available Monday to Friday between 8:15 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. CET
Kolekcjoner online shop team