On the reverse centrally, the bust of Hetman Stefan Czarniecki in a fur-lined coat with braiding; in the lower part, a fragment of a panoply – a composition from the elements of armour, banners and pennants.
On the reverse on the left, a portrait of Jan Matejko in profile; on the right, the Academy logo, and above the logo, the year: 1818; in the background, an image of the griffin from the dome of the Academy’s main building.
On the reverse centrally, the scene of General Józef Dowbor-Muśnicki handing a banner to General Filip Dubiski. In the lower part, in microprint, a fragment of the text of the oath taken by the Greater Polish Army.
Reverse: Centrally, a separate circular surface surrounded by a ring.