On the reverseon the left, a stylised image of the shilling with an image of the bust of John Casimir Vasa in laurel wreath, facing right; on the left, a semi-circular inscription: IOAN·, on the right, an inscription: CAS·REX and, in the lower part, an inscription: T·L·B. At the bottom, on the right, partially covered by the image of the shilling is a fragment of a stylised obverse of the tymf with the monogram: ICR below the crown, surrounding the monogram, in two circles there are partially visible inscriptions: DAT:PRETIVM:SERVATA:SALVS / POTIORQ3· METALLO EST·. Along the edge of the coin, a semi-circular inscription reads clockwise from the left: BORATYNKA, TYMF JANA KAZIMIERZA.
On the reverse on the left, a fragment of the image of a hussar on horseback, in full armour, wearing a leopard pelt, holding a wheel-lock arquebus, against the background of a rough drawing depicting the fortifications of the Holy Trinity Trenches. At the top, on the right, the inscription: HODÓW; along the right edge, a semi-circular inscription: 11 CZERWCA (JUNE) 1694.
On the reverse on the right, the bust of Fryderyk Skarbek; on the left, a page of an open book with the inscription in microlettering: “a set of powers and ways used by a nation/ to keep the physical / existence of its members, [...] and to improve this existence,” which is a fragment of the definition of the national economy by F. Skarbek. Below the book, the inscription: 1792-1866. At the top, a semi-circular inscription: FRYDERYK SKARBEK.
On the reverse on the right, a fragment of the Warsaw Memorial to the Military Effort of Polish Americans featuring a figure of a Blue Army cavalryman on horseback, holding a sabre. On the left, in the bottom part, an image of an eagle worn on uniforms by volunteers from North America to the Polish Army in France; above the eagle, the inscription: 1917-1919.
On the reverse centrally, an image of the bust of August Emil Fieldorf in uniform; on the left, an image of the order of Virtuti Militari, and along the rim on the left, a semicircular inscription: AUGUST EMIL FIELDORF “NIL” / 1895-1953. In the lower part on the right, a white-and-red flag with an anchor, the symbol of Fighting Poland; an inscription above the flag: “They acted as they should”.
On the reverse centrally, a stylized obverse of the thaler of Ladislas Vasa featuring the bust of the richly dressed king in profile, wearing a crown and turned to the right; to the right of the king's image, in a semi-circle, a fragment of the inscription: VLA·IIII·D:G:REX:POL. Along the rim, on the left, from the bottom to the top, a semi-circular inscription: TALAR WŁADYSŁAWA IV (Thaler of Ladislas Vasa).
On the reverse on the left side, an image of the bust of Henryk Glapiński in uniform, on the right side, an image of the a military eagle. At the top, a semicircular inscription: HENRYK GLAPIŃSKI / "KLINGA" 1915-1947.
On the reverse centrally, an image of the bust of Feliks Selmanowicz; on the left side, an image of a military eagle. At the top, a semicircular inscription: FELIKS SELMANOWICZ / "ZAGOŃCZYK" 1904-1946.
On the reverse centrally, a stylized fragment of a photograph of the members of the Polish National Committee; sitting in the bottom row from left to right: Maurycy Zamoyski, Roman Dmowski and Erazm Piltz; standing in the top row from left to right: Jan Emanuel Rozwadowski, Konstanty Skirmunt, Franciszek Fronczak, Władysław Sobański and Marian Seyda.
On the reverse: centrally, an image of a crown on top of the statue of Our Lady of Fatima, below the crown, an image of a lily. Along the upper rim of the coin, from left to right, an inscription: 100-LECIE OBJAWIEŃ FATIMSKICH (100th Anniversary of the Apparitions of Fatima).