Please be kindly informed that on 22 September 2020 Narodowy Bank Polski put into circulation a silver coin 10 zł The great Polish economists – Stanisław Grabski.
On the reverse centrally, against the background of vertical lines and stripes, a stylised portrait of Stanisław Grabski; below the portrait, the diagonal inscription: STANISŁAW GRABSKI / 1871-1949.
The coin issue price is 150 PLN.
Please be kindly informed that on 15 September 2020 Narodowy Bank Polski put into circulation a silver coin History of Polish Popular Music – Krzysztof Klenczon with the face value of 10 zł (square-shaped coin).
On the reverse at the top, a fragment of a vinyl record with a semi-circular inscription: HISTORIA / POLSKIEJ MUZYKI / ROZRYWKOWEJ (History / of Polish Popular / Music); on the right, partly against its background, a stylised portrait of Krzysztof Klenczon; on the left, below the record, the semi-circular inscription: KRZYSZTOF KLENCZON.
The coin issue price is 160 PLN.
Please be kindly informed that on 15 September 2020 Narodowy Bank Polski put into circulation a silver coin History of Polish Popular Music – Krzysztof Klenczon with the face value of 10 zł.
On the reverse on the left, a fragment of a guitar; on the right, partly against its background, a stylised portrait of Krzysztof Klenczon. At the top, the inscription: KRZYSZTOF / KLENCZON, along the bottom rim, the semi-circular inscription: HISTORIA POLSKIEJ MUZYKI ROZRYWKOWEJ (History of Polish Popular Music).
The coin issue price is 150 PLN.
Please be kindly informed that on 27 August 2020 Narodowy Bank Polski put into circulation a silver coin The Enduring Soldiers Accursed by the Communists 75th Anniversary of the “Freedom and Independence” Association with the face value of 10 zł.
On the reverse centrally, the badge of the Freedom and Independence Association – a cross with an image of an eagle in a crown in the middle, surrounded by a crown-of-thorns, in its bottom part, the inscription: WiN; at the base of the cross, the inscription: 1945-1954. Along the rim, clockwise from the left, the inscription: 75. ROCZNICA POWOŁANIA ZRZESZENIA / WOLNOŚĆ I NIEZAWISŁOŚĆ (75th Anniversary of the Freedom and Independence Association).
The coin issue price is 150 PLN.
Please be kindly informed that on 2 July 2020 Narodowy Bank Polski put into circulation a silver coin 10 zł The great Polish economists – Stanisław Głąbiński.
On the reverse against the background of separated areas, on the right, a portrait of Stanisław Głąbiński, above the portrait, along the rim, a semi-circular inscription: STANISŁAW GŁĄBIŃSKI.
The coin issue price is 130 PLN.
Information about the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016), hereinafter the “GDPR”, we kindly inform you that your personal data are processed by Narodowy Bank Polski with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21, for the purpose of:
- performing a contract for the sale of a collector item i.e. investment gold, referred to in Article 121 of the Act of 11 March 2004 on Goods and Services Tax (as amended), concluded by you and NBP;
- necessary performance of the duties of Narodowy Bank Polski arising from Article 125 of the Act of 11 March 2004 on Goods and Services Tax
(Journal of Laws of 2017, items 1221 and 2491 and of 2018, items 62 and 86);
- purchasing collector items documented with a VAT invoice;
- carrying out an order placed at the online shop;
- handling a complaint.
At the same time we inform you that:
- the personal data controller is Narodowy Bank Polski, with its registered office at ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21, 00-919 Warsaw.
- NBP ensures contact with the data protection officer at NBP by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the address of the personal data controller. Detailed information concerning the data protection officer is available on the website: www. nbp.pl/RODO and in a publicly accessible location at the seat of Narodowy Bank Polski.
- Your submission of personal data is a condition for:
1) purchasing – at NBP – gold coins referred to in § 1 para. 3 of Resolution No. 43/2013;
2) purchasing collector items documented with a VAT invoice;
3) carrying out an order placed at the online shop;
4) handling a complaint.
4. NBP does not use the personal data provided by you for automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
5. You are responsible for the correctness of the personal data provided.
6. You have:
1) the right to request access to your personal data;
2) the right of modification of your personal data, including their rectification;
3) the right of erasure or to request restriction of processing of your personal data by NBP;
4) the right to object to your personal data processing by NBP;
5) the right to request that NBP provides you with your personal data made available to NBP in order to be transferred to another service provider;
6) the right to withdraw consent to your personal data processing by NBP.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
8. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years from the end of the year in which they were collected.
9. In order to exercise the right determined in para. 3, please send your request at personal data controller.
please be advised that in order to obtain a VAT invoice for the purchase of collector items in the Internet shop a natural person not carrying out economic activity must send a sales receipt confirming the purchase to Narodowy Bank Polski at the following address:
Narodowy Bank Polski
Wydział Wartości Kolekcjonerskich
ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21
with an annotation: faktura.
The envelope should contain the customer’s data: name, surname and correspondence address. The invoice will be sent to the return address indicated on the envelope by the customer.
We welcome you of the online shop Kolekcjoner. Please be informed that logging into the shop is made using the previous login; before the first log-in, a change of the password will be required.
You may change the password by clicking the following link.
In the event of any questions regarding the sale of collector items, please contact the staff of the Collector Items Section on the following telephone numbers: +48 22 185 91 96 or +48 22 185 91 59.
Infoline is available Monday to Friday between 8:15 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. CET
Kolekcjoner online shop team